On a scale, one to ten, how committed do you believe you are as a leader? Would the people you lead rate you the same way? There is an enormous difference between a leader talking about commitment and a leader showing his commitment through his daily choices and actions.
We have outlined four tips to increase your level of commitment as a leader:
- Clarify your vision – people without a vision will perish
- Establish a mission to be accomplished – live with purpose
- Identify and prioritize your core values, roles, and priorities
- Make a DECISION – don’t waste your time!
- WALK YOUR TALK – Lead with Integrity